Frequently asked questions
- I am completely new to implantology, having no experience in this field. Will I be able to understand all the concepts and procedures? What are the pre-requisites for this course?
At Aesthetix Education, we teach the fundamentals of implantology, starting from the basic terminologies all the way to the surgical procedure and prosthetic management of patients, case selection and treatment planning. Students require at least a bachelors degree in dentistry and will be able to perform implant procedures towards the end of the course.
- Do we have to bring our own patients?
You are encouraged to arrange for your own patients. However, in case of patient unavailability, the learning center can arrange for a suitable patient on prior notice.
- Which implant system is taught during the course?
Implantology is a science and we provide students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that can help them place implants with any quality system of their choice.
- Will I be able to place implants on my own after completing the course?
The course is designed to teach students everything from the very basics of implant dentistry to some of the more advanced procedures. We assume that the student has no experience in placing implants. The knowledge you gain in the course will enable you to confidently practice implantology in your practice. Many of students from previous batches are now successful and leading implantologists in their respective cities.
- In case we face difficulties in implant placement or their prosthetic management, do you provide any assistance after the course is completed?
The Aesthetix Education team is committed to guide their students even after the course ends. Learning is a life-long process and we help doctors in case-selection, treatment planning and complications using clinical and radiographic diagnostic data.
- Do we need to buy any surgical instruments or any implant system for the course?
Throughout the duration of the course, we provide all instruments from our inventory. We guide you in designing your inventory and selecting a good implant system.